If you’ve got a great business idea then why not join like-minded individuals at the first ever Norfolk Enterprise Festival.
Taking place next month at the Westacre Theatre, the festival aims to celebrate, champion, promote and support Norfolk’s growing entrepreneurial community by creating a network in which they can thrive.
The family-friendly day will showcase the extensive creative activity and entrepreneurial energy this county has to offer.
Visitors will be able to:
- Hear top-class speakers and innovators from Norfolk’s business community, sharing tips on how to get started with a business idea and how to take your existing enterprise to the next level.
- Speak up for the Norfolk Entrepreneurial community and be heard by key decision makers in the SME sector including all Norfolk MP’s, a government minister and council leaders.
- Find out about what support is available to small businesses and how to access it.
- Take part in the Angel’s Den session, where three Norfolk businesses will pitch to win the top prize. Check the upcoming website for info if your business would like to pitch.
- Bring along their families, as there will be plenty of creative and fun activities to keep them busy within the stunning setting of the West Acre Estate.
- Choose from a hand-picked selection of Norfolk’s best street food pop ups and delicious local food and drink producers.
The event will be taking place on Saturday, September 22 at the West Acre Theatre in King’s Lynn. Tickets are available online here. For more information on the festival, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07939 530810.
"As we are seeking to grow our automotive business in Norfolk, the development of Technology Park combined with the link to the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor can only strengthen our local position which we welcome"
Aslam Farikullah, Group Lotus
"‘The Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor shows real vision and I applaud the partnerships role in leading the development of this strategic economic development initiative"
Simon Coward, Hethel Innovation