Bury St Edmunds
With 1,000 years of history, Bury St Edmunds in one of the jewels in the crown of Suffolk.
A major location for the wool trade dating back to the 1300s, the 21st century Bury St Edmunds is primed to play a leading role in the industries which will define the UK in the future.
Bury St Edmunds is home to:
- Major employers in the food and beverage industry, including brewery Greene King and flavouring specialist Treatt
- Strengths in many other sectors, with large companies such as Atalian Servest, Vitec and Amot operating in the town
- An enterprise zone at Suffolk Business Park
- Fifteen schools rated Ofsted ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’
- An historic town centre, featuring St Edmundsbury Cathedral and Bury St Edmunds Abbey
Find out more at www.burystedmundsandbeyond.co.uk.