One of the fastest-growing towns in the UK, Haverhill is built on enterprise and innovation and is currently experiencing a new era of growth and prosperity.
The town benefits from a position on the border of Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire, and is just 20 miles from Cambridge itself. As a result, the area is popular with pharmaceutical and life science companies wanting to be part of the ‘Cambridge Phenomenon’, as well as boasting strong communities of electronics and manufacturing companies.
Haverhill is home to:
- Pharmaceutical firms such as Sanofi, which has been in Haverhill since 1984 and employs over 300 people at its Rockwood Road site
- Other big-name employers such as Axa Insurance, retail solutions business Herbert, and flavouring specialist IFF.
- Advanced manufacturing businesses servicing the Cambridge cluster
- An enterprise zone at Haverhill Research Park, part of the Cambridge Compass enterprise zone.
- Strong transport links to Cambridge, with the A1307 being upgraded and plans for a new £145m public transport link which could be up and running by 2024.
Find out more at www.haverhill-uk.com