The birthplace of thoroughbred horse racing, Newmarket has a population of over 17,000 people and a business community built largely around the bloodstock industry.
Newmarket is home to:
- Major employers such as Unisurge AJN Steelstock and Tattersalls
- Growing companies specialising in automotive technology, such as the Arash Motor Company and Spark EV
- A tech scene enjoys particular strengths in digital skills
- Business parks such as Newmarket Business Park and Lanwades Business Park
- A railway station that connects with Ipswich and Cambridge, with journeys on to London and beyond
- Suffolk Park Enterprise zone is a short drive away
- A busy town centre, featuring the recently opened National Horseracing Museum at Palace House
Find out more at www.discovernewmarket.co.uk.