How to become a Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor ambassador
The Tech Corridor is home to companies shaping the future of food, energy, medicine and mobility
We are inviting businesses and thought leaders in the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor to become ambassadors of our pioneering initiative.
The role of our ambassadors is to help promote our collective strengths and guiding mission both within and outside the Tech Corridor and, where relevant, help embed some of the initiatives on our delivery roadmap.
Becoming an ambassador will in turn enable companies to use the growth of the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor to put their own businesses in a positive, holistic spotlight and connect with a like-minded, motivated ecosystem of local firms.
The Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor
Our Tech Corridor ambassadors will receive
Our ambassadors receive:
- A digital guide to the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor including mission statements, key statistics on our growth plan, business case studies, plus current and future development opportunities.
- Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor Facts slides for use in your own company presentations to help illustrate the regional strengths supporting your business goals
- A regular e-newsletter with latest news and success stories from the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor as well as updates on workshops and events hosted by the team.
- Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor logos for use on your business websites, events and marketing material to highlight your inclusion in the Tech Corridor region (logos + usage guidelines will be supplied)
- Invitation to Tech Corridor ambassador meet ups
- Ability to submit stories/blogs/news updates as well as have promotion of key job vacancies on our relaunched website and our social channels (inclusion subject to editorial approval)
- An invitation to join our invite only LinkedIn group, where we will be encouraging knowledge sharing and collaborative problem solving.
Ambassadors will also be contacted on a one-to-one basis as and when their expertise can be leveraged for specific CNTC projects. (hence please do share your reasons for being a part of our project on the following page so we can identify where and when to involve you to best effect.)