How to become a Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor ambassador
Businesses and thought leaders wishing to be a part of the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor can sign up to our free Ambassador initiative
Our Ambassadors help celebrate and promote the Tech Corridor within the region and beyond, as well as having the opportunity to play an active role in our programme of activities to drive growth.
Becoming an Ambassador is also a chance for companies to use the growth of the Tech Corridor to put their own businesses in a positive, holistic spotlight and connect with a like-minded, motivated ecosystem of local firms.
Tech Corridor Ambassadors can choose their level of involvement in this free initiative. We welcome Ambassadors from all parts of the tech supply chain who believe in our mission to drive economic growth and want to help promote the region. Those wishing to play an active role can attend our events or join one of four special interest groups (SIGs).
Tech Corridor Ambassadors will receive:
- A digital guide to the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor and access to resources to help promote businesses in the region.
- A weekly e-newsletter, Tech Corridor Newsround, containing tech news, events and job opportunities, as well as updates from the Tech Corridor partnership.
- Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor logos for use on your business websites, events and marketing material to highlight your inclusion in the Tech Corridor region.
- Invitation to Tech Corridor ambassador meet-ups, networking events and hackathons.
- Ability to submit stories/blogs/news updates as well as have promotion of events and job opportunities on our website, in our newsletter and on social channels.
- Inclusion in promotional projects to help build profile of Ambassadors and the Tech Corridor as a whole
How to sign up
To apply to be a Tech Corridor ambassador, please fill in the short form below: