How to become a Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor ambassador
Businesses and thought leaders wishing to be a part of the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor can sign up to our free Ambassador initiative
Our Ambassadors help celebrate and promote the Tech Corridor within the region and beyond, as well as having the opportunity to play an active role in our programme of activities to drive growth.
Becoming an Ambassador is also a chance for companies to use the growth of the Tech Corridor to put their own businesses in a positive, holistic spotlight and connect with a like-minded, motivated ecosystem of local firms.
What our ambassadors say
MIGSOLV'S David Manning
David Manning, managing director of cloud, connectivity and data centre experts, MIGSOLV, is one of the Tech Corridor ambassadors.
He said: “Becoming an ambassador seemed a perfect fit. Not only are we proud to be located in Norwich but, as a data centre, it offers us a lot of advantages. I’m looking forward to using our experience to demonstrate to businesses outside our region just what can and is being achieved here.”
Another firm to join the scheme is technical recruiter TEC Partners.
“We were proud to be involved in the first Tech Corridor meet up and workshops which took place at Hethel Technology Park back in 2018,” said the company’s commercial director Dan Benson.
“The Tech Corridor presents an exciting opportunity for innovation and collaborative thinking and we are in a unique position. Now in our fourth year, our three founders set out to disrupt the traditional recruitment market by offering bespoke and highly technical recruitment solutions to our clients
“The initiative provides a platform for key businesses across the region to engage and discuss the technological challenges and skills required to carry us into the next decade and beyond.
“We are building specialist teams who focus on Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, Automation and the cross over between Science, Engineering and the more traditional Information Technology space, and it is this expertise that we want to bring into the Tech Corridor, which is why we are excited to be involved within the Talent Taskforce Special Interest Group.
“TEC Partners are passionate ambassadors and have also recently been named as one of the region’s ‘ones to watch’ as part of the Future50 2019, and we look forward to sharing our knowledge and experience with the group.”
Tech Corridor Ambassadors can choose their level of involvement in this free initiative. We welcome Ambassadors from all parts of the tech supply chain who believe in our mission to drive economic growth and want to help promote the region. Those wishing to play an active role can attend our events or join one of four special interest groups (SIGs).
Tech Corridor Ambassadors will receive:
- A digital guide to the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor and access to resources to help promote businesses in the region.
- A weekly e-newsletter, Tech Corridor Newsround, containing tech news, events and job opportunities, as well as updates from the Tech Corridor partnership.
- Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor logos for use on your business websites, events and marketing material to highlight your inclusion in the Tech Corridor region.
- Invitation to Tech Corridor ambassador meet-ups, networking events and hackathons.
- Ability to submit stories/blogs/news updates as well as have promotion of events and job opportunities on our website, in our newsletter and on social channels.
- Inclusion in promotional projects to help build profile of Ambassadors and the Tech Corridor as a whole
How to sign up
To apply to be a Tech Corridor ambassador, please fill in the short form below: