Get your business ‘investor ready’ with Invest East
Is your business investment ready?
Growing businesses based in the Tech Corridor can access a new programme aimed at helping them prepare for taking investment.
The Investment Readiness Programme is being deliver by the University of East Anglia as part of Invest East, a £1.8m ERDF funded scheme of specialised support directed at ambitious SMEs with high growth potential in Norfolk and Suffolk.
A free ‘investor led’ programme, it aims to support businesses to understand and prepare to raise equity and other forms of finance.
Businesses which take part will receive:
- Impartial 1-1 support to improve your investment proposition
- Investor- led workshops and masterclasses
- Specialist advisor/mentoring support
- Networking opportunities with entrepreneurs and investment professionals
- Opportunities to develop and refine an investment pitch.
To qualify, businesses must be based in Norfolk or Suffolk, and:
- Be pre revenue or start up
- Be early stage looking to grow
- Be established and aiming to scale up, diversify or enter new markets
- Employ fewer than 250 full time people
- Have an annual turnover of less than £40m and/or an annual balance sheet total of less than £35m
- Not more than 25 per cent of the shares of the company owned by another organisation.
Anyone interested in taking part, or who would like to find out more about Invest East, should visit www.investeast.co.uk.