How to join the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor delivery board
Do you have expertise that can help the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor grow and thrive? We're looking for new members to join our Delivery Board.
The Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor is one of Europe’s most exciting growth opportunities, home to the people and businesses tackling the grand challenges facing humanity and shaping the future of food, energy, medicine and mobility.
The Tech Corridor Partnership brings together business and political leaders with a shared ambition to make the Tech Corridor a top-tier destination for technology businesses, talent and investors. Through our programmes and activities, the partnership is working to increase investment to the region, support increased collaboration, innovation and clustering, and helping to shape investment in infrastructure to drive future growth.
About the delivery board
The Delivery Board consists of nine members with public, private and education sector representatives. Board members:
- Provide overall strategic direction for the initiative
- Shape the Tech Corridor programmes in conjunction with the delivery team
- Take ownership of specific workstreams within the Tech Corridor programme, providing advice and support to the delivery team, signing off spending and reporting back to other board members on progress
- Support delivery team’s work on activities which help the tech sector in the region flourish and grow
- Input on future investment plans for the Tech Corridor and region as a whole
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be engaged in any of the Tech Corridor growth sectors; life-science, digital/ICT, AI/robotics, engineering/manufacturing, agri-tech and med-tech, or;
- Have expertise in cluster/ecosystem building, investment, innovation or workforce
- Have a passion to support business growth, collaboration, sustainability and inclusiveness in East Anglia
- Be able to commit approximately one day per month to Tech Corridor activities
- Be able to attend quarterly board meetings held across the region
How to apply
Applications are open to UK-based individuals and organisations. To apply, send your CV and a short covering letter outlining why you are a suitable candidate to join the board to Tech Corridor programme director Linn Clabburn, email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday, May 18, at which point shortlisting will take place. Interviews will be held w/c Monday, May 25 via Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
If you would like to find out more about the Tech Corridor and the delivery board, do not hesitate to contact Linn by email, or call 07766 886273.
Please note: All Tech Corridor board positions are unpaid.